Sunday, June 6, 2010

HW # 58- Parenting 102

Part 3

I am guessing I wasnt in school, when Andy host a guest speaker that day. So I am going to interviews my grandparent because looking back at my baby pictures, most of them were taken with my grandparent. I am guessing they took care of me when I was a baby. This makes me think if my parent were busy with their jobs or they didnt care about me; had me too early. My grandma told me that when I was kid I call her dad-dad. Staying up all night crying for my mom and sleep during the day. I'll even crawl to the bathroom and try to play with the toliet water. I love playing with water. My grandpa told me one time when my parent was coming to get me back, my grandpa went to get his mail and put me at this table. This bum grab my leg and tryna take me away. Right there, my uncle and dad stop him and cursed at him. My parent doesnt let me go to my grandparent's place till I was in middle school. My parent also doesnt let me go out and play because I love putting things in my mouth. One time I put a penny in my mouth and have to go to the hospital. I listened to them and they were pleased to ahve me. Then I have a little brohter. They felt that I can take care of myself but giving me a little brother was a mistakes. All my families' loves goes to him and left me out.

Part 4

I am a kid that tries to be better than everyone else; work harder than my classmates. That tries very hard to go to college and graduate. I try to change the way I behave because back in middle school I was a fool. A kid that everyone doesnt look up to. A kid that makes everyone thinks I am a useless dickhead. I love to joke around which makes people mad.. therefore I didnt make any friends. In middle school, I was always in the worst class. never pay attention in class; always cheat and sleep during class. My teachers believe that I can do better if I dont follow my classmates footsteps.

In high school I met this girl and she really helps me to turn my life around. I pay attention to her and I stay in school and never gave up. I set up goals for myself and I am half way there. I did a lot of stuff that I though i couldnt do. I realize it is not the end of my life. I still have a long way to go. As to become a parent I would make sure my kids will never walk in my footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment