Friday, February 19, 2010

HW # 40- School Interviews X5 & Synthesis

Part A

At class we started a new unit on "Schoo." I am pretty sure I will enjoy this "unit" more than anyone else. School means "Hope" and "Life." Without school the world is a disaster. We wouldnt know how to come up with "scientific experiment" to re-adjust the world and passing off to the next generation. We need school, so they can get us on a pace to reach our dream. It is hard but that's the only way to change your life.

Now on homework number 39, I wrote an esay on how I will love to become a teacher one day and teach younger kids, on how to prepare themselves when they grew older. I love working with kids because I dont want them to make the same mistakes as I did. I slack off in school for different reason; the "girls" and the "borning/ difficulty lessons." Speaking of school, I have to work on my homework right now. I have to interview people on something that is related to school. One topic I have on my mind is "student relationship."

And these are the questions I may ask:

1. What do you think about teenagers dating someone a grade lower than you, like a senior dating a junior?

2. Will you learn better if you weren't having a relationship with another person?

3. Will you attend to the same school with your girl/boyfriend?

4. Will you let your child have a relationship/date in school? Why?

For this interview I decided to interview my older cousin, 24. She has more experience in school than my other relatives. I dont know her personal "date" life or how many guy she had dated. I know she is the right person to ask. Parent? Nah! You already know what they going to say. So why not ask a "teenager." So i decided to interview my older cousin.

"You already finish with college... done with school... starting a career. I want to ask you some questions about "student relationship."

"Mhmm... go on."

"I dont know if you were dating when you were at school but do you think you will learn better if you weren't dating someone?"

"Absoutly, dating is very common but you should always finish school before dating because it is a distraction. You have to spend time together and when would you have time to study? Having a relationship can leads to a fight or other issues, so when can school come into the actual play? School is very important. It also helps you to trach the right person. Like school is a place for you to learn, it can also show you how to find the right person. So finish school then do whatever.

"Nice! You're now 24, when you have kids, will you let your child have a relationship/date someone in school? Why?"

"I am guessing I will let them choose and learn from their mistakes. I will tell them not to date before they finish with high school, if they dont listen, they'll recieve some consquences. That's how I teach my kids. But overall I will not let my child date in school. They will be haing their time and forget about school. They probably wouldnt even notice that they are in school.

"Sweet.. I also want to hear your thoughts on; What do you think about teenagers dating someone that is a grade below them? Like a senior dating a junior?"

"I see why you ask this question. Your relationship with Michelle. Well I believe it wouldnt be so great. Since that person is a senior, s/he will be graduating and probably moving to college, either staying in the city or not. You never know. And for that junior, s/he wont be able to see their mate as much. When you get to college... there are so much stuff to do... you wouldn't have the time to use the bathroom. To my concern I dont see any point of dating someone a grade under you. That's just me."

My cousin's point of view about "school" is almost what I have on mind. School is a place to learn, not a playground, but it is very hard not to find a "date" in school because that what school also do. They let you interact with others and learn together.

If I were to interview myself I will say I will not attend to the same school with my girlfriend because you would'nt be able to interact with others. You hvae to stick with your lovers until something happen between us. Also if my girlfriend was in the same school as me... I will not even have the ability to focus.

I also think you will be able to learn better if you weren't dating. The reason I said that is because school takes a lot og time off your schedule, so if you were to date, how can you manage to find times to work on your homework? All I am saying is that people focus more when they're not dating. For example student tend to have better grades when they're single. Student that is in a relationship tend to have "OK" grades.

I think teenagers that are dating someone that is a grade below them is awfully bad. Like what my cousin have said, senior eventually will graduate move on. Junior will lose connection and probably will look for someone else. It is like different grades has different time of working on their homework. I will say that dating someone a grade or two belown is not that great.

I also interview my teacher at this tutoring school. She believes that there should be no dating in school. The right time to date someone is when you got yourslef a good job. School is suppose to be a place where you get to understand the materials and use those materials wisely. You wont understand the lesson when all you do is fool around with your girl/boyfriend. Therefore my answer will always be dating is not allow in school.

Part

Well what I find interesting and important about school is that school is a place where you can succeed in life. A place there give you a chance to shine and give you the opporunity to finding the meaning of your life. We're very lucky that school is built, because it stops us from doing the "shitty" stuff. I come up with a topic on "student relationship" because I know for a fact, not just me, but other teenagers spends more time with their dates than in school. School has to be first, dates comes second; if you dont complete school, how can you afford a job to have a family.

Damn I gotta start following my own "words" because I am also that person that put school second. I have to continue to fight through this and I know that school will be supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment