Sunday, February 7, 2010

HW # 38- Art Project Cool

My point of view on being "cool." from Quinn Wu on Vimeo.



Many of us may ask how is my video related to being cool. How is teaching younger kids, makes me feel or be cool. Some may wonder how is "this video" going to make them think, that teaching is cool. Well, my own definition of being cool is not all about matching outfit, wearing a thick gold chain, hanging out with the badass, spike up hair or having a pocket full of cash. According to my own perspectives there are many ways to be cool. You dont have to wear a million dollor jacket just to be the center of the attention; to make someone realize you are there. You dont have to deal with drugs or show a act of violence to fit into the society or creating a "name" for yourself. Do the stuff that makes you love/happy.

Take me for an example, that video may not be relate to "cool" but it is my own meaning of how I act cool. According to my own belief, being yourself is cool. It is the whole deal. It is the whole purpose. Live your life, you want it too. Now of someone is gonna tell me "teaching" is not cool, they have their own reasoning, I will not paid attention to them because it is my own life. I love to teach. I stick to my dream and happiness; i'm cool.

The purpose of this video is all about "Living Your Life," I love teaching younger kids, I want to set a good example for them; expalin to them how to walk in the right path; instead of making horrible decisions. i dont want kids to go throught the mistakes I was once in. I want them to learn and turn their lives around. Even though I am not able to help each and every kids, I am able to change some life around. I want people to realize being cool means a lot of reasons. Live your own purpose of life. Your life is worthy; so dont waste it.

So there you have it, my video. In the video, I was helping 3 young children. I was working on my homework until one of my kid ask me for help. I was glad to help them that I stop working on my work and help them first. One of the kid was being bad so I got mad and make him suffer. That's how you make a kid learn. They are young right now, they have the ability to learn and improve; making lives better. When they get older, you make your own decision.

Making are seem cool to me because I am able to watch my own life, how I have change. How I am abkle to make my life better in a .... cooler way. There's nothing cool about this video... but to me... teaching is cool. And that's why I chose to make this as my ART COOL PROJECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment