Monday, January 11, 2010

HW # 33- Cool Paper Outline

Outline: Co0lness is essential to surviving difficult times, which involve obsession and dealy consolations of depression; to form a new life of being the center of attention.

Body + arguments: Merchants of Cool. All teenager are hunger for attention. Doesnt realize what they are getting into; attenting to party, concert, fights

Body + arguments: Interview/ Story headline from friends & strangers.

Body + arguments: Tattoos --> bad or good ( health care) inclduing teachers/ friends

Body + arguments: Gangs, illegal drugs

Connection: Personal Experience

Connection: Books ---> down these mean streets

Connection: *thinking*

Conclusion: My own opinion on cool. Connecting cool to the meaningful/less of life.

Andy... This is just a outline. When I work on my rough draft, I promise you I will come up with better thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment