Monday, May 17, 2010

HW # 54

Part 1
Extroverted (E) 61.76% Introverted (I) 38.24%
Sensing (S) 53.33% Intuitive (N) 46.67%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Judging (J) 51.43% Perceiving (P) 48.57%

Your type is: ESFJ

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.

When comparing this survey to the one we took for human relationship. I though the survey was actually more easier to fill out. while doing this survey I read the direction on the top saying... " Answer the question accurately requires honest reflection on how you really think, feel and act in general. Some of the questions on this test measure personality traits. So just focus on being honest if you want the most accurate results." I am guessing I really have to focus and be honest with myself. The results will determine what kind of personality traits I have within myself. while taking the survey, there were words that i didnt know. I decided to fill out the middle box which equals to 50percents but I am guessing this will be a fake; just playing myself. But in that case, I use dictionary.com to define the words. It is a lot of work and thinking to do. (lol) but according to my results, I am not a thinker... i am more of a "feeler" So i am guessing I sort of just put down the answer when i aint sure.

But somehow the results add up to being a "seller" i kind of agree to this because for my carrer job i wanted to become a seller or manage a company. The results really put me to a test and determine what stuff I need to change, Yes, I am a very outgoing person, which I like but my parent hates me for spending too much times outside and not at home. I was about to let my younger brother to take the test but I know waht his results gonna turn out to be. Very different from me. We are both very different person because my mom loves my brothers behavior than mines. I love to do the opposite things than my families, they sometime wonder if they took the wrong baby from the hospital. There are many reasons why I didnt let my brother take it because I am his only brother and I knows what kind of person he is. Sometimes the oldest brother have to learn from their brother. I wish I was my brother, he gets all the love from the families, I dont get as much. it is probably cos im the oldest and I always makes my families feel down. Spending most of my times with my friends than my families... that's why I put friends first.

No comments:

Post a Comment