Saturday, May 29, 2010

HW 56- Interview & Survey Question

Main question: "Why do family memebers take advantage of one another's kindness?"

Interview Questions:
Kids:

1. Have you ever feel guity, that you did something wrong to your families but they never find out?

2. Would you ever take advantage of your parent's values. Such as lying to them? Stealing?

3. If you felt that you did something wrong, how did your relationship with your parent change?

Parent:

1. If you find out that your child has beem fooling behind your back, (such as lying) what would you do?

2. Realizing that your child has gone "bad" what would you do?

3. Have you even though your child would cheat, take advantage of you?

Quinn(interviewing myself)

1. Yes I feel guity everyday. whenever I look into my parents' eyes I felt that they're just strangers. When I did something wrong, I know it is hurting them and it also makes my heart shatter. BUt this is life, man. Parent always harsh on you and doesnt even realize that they're making us bleed from the inside. When you see your friends staying out late, dont you want to be a free- bird? I've to come up with lies just to hang out late. I felt awful but it is their fault not letting me do whatever I want. Beside Im 18 and I aint doing anything illegal.
2. Like what I said on question 1. I will take advantage on them because they think I am still a baby that nned a lot of support. For example my mom wants me to go to Baruch College, I said I hope to get in as well. But I realize I wont have any fun staying close to home. Came up with a idea of going to a Suny school. I got accepted to University of Buffalo and Baruch. I told my mom, I didnt get accepted to Baruch and she scold at me. "I did the right thing of lying to her."
3. I felt that we are still a family but not a happy family. I know that I need to change my act and behavior. Im hoping University of Buffalo can change my life and when I come back to my parent. I hope that they see me as a kid of their own (again)

Friend.
1.I always lied to my parent and when they find out, I just ignored them. Dont you remember the time when you were at my place. My mom yell at me for coming home late, so I took this knife and tryna scared her.
Me answering--> yeah you bitch.
2. Yes my parent are getting old. So heres my chance. They're weark and they will be gone soon.
3. Me and my parent dont equal to relationship. They make me sick.

Random stranger(mid 30s)
1. kick them out of the house. Let them starve. Not giving them spending money.
2. I make sure that they would never walk again.
3. Not necessary.
Me asking---> why not?
She answer---> I dont have any kids.

Analyzing

I decided to interview myself because I want to know if Im being honest with myself. While i was interviewing myself I felt like a dick, of all the shit I did to my parent. Parent mean loves and I never gave them any love. Just lie to them, just to ahve time to myself. I promise them I would be a good boy but I lied. Life is difficult being 18. While interviewing my friend. I felt that he is a wasted motherfucker. He doesnt deserve to be living. I remember the time I crash his place, he threw his parent clothes away and took a knife and pointed to his mother. Right now, he spend his time at his friends place. I told him every kids needs a mom and dad.

Survery question: hard to think of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment