Monday, September 21, 2009

HW 5- Response to comments

To Richard,

I appreciate how you took some of your time and read through my post. I could say that you understood my argument by restating the summary of my paper and what I should have done to make it better. I also appreciate how you bought in some of your ideas, such as your quote to make my paper sound more interesting.

Your point about how I should include more examples of myself and adding more thoughts to why digital/electronic media are helpful, makes me think deeper into my paper. And after re-reading my blog, I think your idea fits perfectly into my paper.

Responsing to the question you have for me, "The only flaw is how bias you are of the internet, while you gave many exampls of how the internet is bad," Well, I believe there are possible answers why internet are good. They help us with homework, research, meeting new friends. For example, for Andy's class we have to do our homework on the blog which means we're using the computer. Without the computer, we'll fail history. Your question also remind me of the pass when I miss out everything that was happening on my first date. I didnt have a computer or a cell phone so I dont know what exactly is my "girlfriend" doing.

If our papers are combined we shall have a perfect essay. Your paper rely on how the interent helps us or not and many people depends on the digital/electronic media for enterinment. Your paper has alot of background information and my paper has a lot of examples.

No futhur questions. Once again i enjoy re-reading your essay and thanks for the comment.

To Aja,

Thanks for commenting on my blog, even though you have to =P I really appreciate how you took some of your time and read through my post. It makes me think you understood me of how these digital/electronic media affect my life. Your comment sound so serious, which makes me believe i did alright on it.

I noticed that you agree with my last paragraph of why teenager get distracted so easily but why do we still do it, if the computer and t.v arent there to help us even when we dont need it? We know it isnt the right idea to sit on front of the tv and do homework, but why do we still do it? And howcome people dont go out on a beautful day to hang out with their friends? Like what Ester said howcome teenager spend most of their times indoor and play computer instead going outdoor to chill.

You mentioned that at some point i just added random stuff such as how digital/electronic media leads to crime or a fight, i realized i was not making my self clear and jotting useless info. Next time i will proof read and make it better.

I see that both of us have a good connection of not using the computer that often and spend more time studying. If we didnt use the computer that much, we could skip high school and move onto college.

There are still some questions flowing around my head. Most of the teenager knows what to do and not to do, but howcome we still turn on the tv pr go online while studying? How can we not get distracted? I'll like to close this comment by saying thank you for leaving me an comment. Have a nice day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment