Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HW #7 Interview and Surveys

Family Member : Younger Brother

For this interview, I interviewed my little brother, he spends most of his time on the internet, watching television and talking on the phone but somehow he manage to get good grades on his report card.

"Hey dumbass, what are you up to? I asked my younger brother when i enter his room.

"Nothing much, just chilling. You apparently see me playing my computer game."

"What is wrong with you and this maplestory game? Are you obessed with this childish game?"

"Stfu, you're distracting me, Get out!!!"

"Calm down man, let me ask you some questions."

"Yeah?"

"Did you finish your homeworks?

"No why?"

"So why aren't you doing your homework instead of playing your computer game?"

"Becuase i want to play my game and move onto the next level, then i'll start on my homeworks."

"Alright, so let me ask you this question : What do you think about our technologies these days, such as your dumb old game, your computer, HDTV and your cellphone?

"Umm...., my game is pretty awesome and i enjoy most of these technologies which helps me to reach my friends, and if you dont get your dumbass out of here, I'll..."

"Hold up, why do you enjoy these technologies?"

"Because it keeps me alive and i dont have to face your fatass all the time."

"So what happen if mom takes all these stuff away from you?"

"Then i'll go out and play basketball or beat your fatass up."

"So Sammy, does computer helps you in any ways? Such as your homework, directions...?

"Yes, sometimes it helps me with my homework and I dont have to face you all the times, didnt i tell you this?"

"So once you get home, you play your stupid game until mom comes home and then you start on your homework but how are you getting good grades?

"Because i am smart unlike some dumbass."

As you know when i was interviewing my brother, he was being an ass. He didnt put any thoughts into his answers and just kept on playing his game. Each time i walk into his room, he'll be on his computer and play, when does he have time to do his homework? He has good grades and talking about playing that stupid game when does he have the time to talk to his girlfriend? Should i start playing game and wait till the last minute to do my homework? Well that ain't getting into me... i ain't that stupid.

to be contuined...(:

No comments:

Post a Comment