Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HW #6-video

Quinn's Digital from Quinn Wu on Vimeo.




When i was watching my own video... i think i could have done a lot better. Probably rush through it at the last minute but at least i turn something in. I should have ended the video with a nice background or a smooth beat. Honestly, i don't want my kids to spend too much time on the computer unless it is really important. And i dont really care about my brother. He doesnt even listen to his own mother when she told him to finish your homework first then play. But he doesnt give a shit. My physical experience on this video isnt the best. Could have add my girlfriend at the last part or spend more time outside playing basketball.

The video started out me doing my homework but as time passes by... i was missing my g/f so i decided to call her. Then went to play xbox 360. All the music has it own meaning. Like when i was working on homework i was playing the song "missing you". And when i was talking on the phone i added the music "kiss me thru the phone" the lyrics will make sense. Like the feeling mix with the music.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Quinn,
    Thats a pretty creative video. I like how you have the whole phone thing along with your computer and homework. It really gives you insight into what teenagers really do. Like talking to people on the phone while you do your homework. To teenagers that is a common way of life. Then cutting it short to play some xbox. I mean thats what i do, and it treats me ok. Maybe next time show what your doing on the computer or on the paper. But other then that i thought it really did show what us kids do when were not in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinn,
    I too enjoyed watching you lay out all of things you do (or at least at that time) while using digital technology, I think that many people including myself can relate to everything in your post. Especailly having homework out but also doing other things I am most certainly guilty of that. One thing which I liked about your video was that it wasn't just a webcam view of you it was you doing all of the things you do while on the computer. That really captured the mood of the situation. Outside of that the only thing I would have liked to see was maybe a more detailed look at what it was specifically that you were doing in the very begining.
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete