Friday, October 2, 2009

HW #8 - Comment on Triangle Parnter's Videos Projects

To Sam J,

Whats good man? I just finish watching your video. I serious appreciate how you took some of your time and came up with a cool video. I understand how most teenagers just sit in front of their computer and do what they gotta do. And beside you gave "us" an introduction of what you were doing on the computer. Such as facebooking, watching tv, etc... <--- That was great. No one really talk on their video but it was a smart thing that you did.

Your video shows me how teenagers like yourself spend time on their computer doing nothing. You said " I am facebooking, watching television, listening to music ---> it is a waste of time. A lot of teenagers still does that but it is not our fault that these technologies are so addictive. Like what you also said on your writing... you should had read or do something else, but we cant. Computer are much more interesting than reading or talking to your parent.

Like most people in our class, they have the same point of view as you... sit on the computer and just chill. Julie spend her time watching tv and using her sidekick. Aja spend her time onling. Richard probably has all his attention on the computer and didnt bother looking at the video. This shows us that many teenagers loves their technologies.

Sam, here are some suggestion you could had done to make your video better. Show us what you were doing on your computer for sure. You said you were listening to music and watching tv, but i didnt hear no sound at all.

what i do in my video... was doing my homework then get distracted by the music, so i decided to called my girlfriend. The music goes with the video. Then i went to play xbox 360 and didnt get back to my homework.

But overall, you done a great job... next time or next "year" i bet you can make it better.

To Gavin M,

My man Gavin, I just finish watching your video. It was impressive... 5 stars for your video. I serioud appreciate how you took some of your time and came up with this amazing video. Only you are the genuis one. Your video was pretty funny at some point. Your video started out with you being all serious and shit, just staring into the computer sceen. Then you record yourself playing online game back and forth, but at the last 4 minutes of your video, you recorded yourself playing halo 3, which shows us that technologies these days are so addictive.

Your video shows me that listening to music and playing computer game are kind of boring because you only recorded that for a few minutes. Halo 3 just came out and you're really into it. That shows us that new technologies are always bringing us down because you could have spend your 7 minutes... reading or chilling. And your sister or mother told you that dinner was ready but you were still playing.

It was nice that you added some soundtrack which makes people more entertain. My whole video was about the music and how it flow with my action.

Gavin, your video is truely amazign but to make it better... you could had added me. It is pretty fuck up you left me out of your video.

But good job buddy. i enjoy watchin your video. And that online game you were playing... it is so boring.

[To andy S: Gavin is not my parnter... i sent you an email already.]

No comments:

Post a Comment