Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HW : Experiment 1

It has been almost an week since my sidekick LX doesnt work. My sidekick couldnt go on aim or online. I was still able to make phone calls to my friends and families or even text them. But honestly, nothing changes in the pass few days without internet on my phone. I wasnt even worry or hoping the internet will work because i was able to use my laptop at home. "What about in school or when you're free?" I dont even use my sidekick doing school hours and when i am free... my phone is still able to contact people. "Why did you even get an sidekick in the first place?" I bought an sidekick instead of any other phone because I wasnt actually thinking how to save money. I wanted to be like other kids that has a sidekick. Going online while you're in school or on a subway ride. But as i grew older I know what is the right thing to do.

If my laptop wasnt access to the internet, then it will be a different story and i will definately become a different person. I need my laptop no matter what. NOT for fun but to organize my works. It helps me to become an better person. It also helps me to focus on school and say bye bye to games. Back then, i get distracted by the computer which brings my grade down. But as i grew older I think wiser. Somehow I think this is connected to life. When you get older... you take more responsibitilty. You will know what is the right thing to do instead if making mistakes. It is like your brain function automatically to make you choose a better choice. Overall, deep inside of me.... I change a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment