Sunday, November 15, 2009

HW #21 Art Project 1

Art Project 1 from Quinn Wu on Vimeo.



Art Project 2 from Quinn Wu on Vimeo.



1. Is your art a hammar or a mirror? Why?

Pretty much, I think my film of art is a mirror because it show us how my daily life is influence by technologies. How these digital representatives ruining our life and getting into our head and just make us conscious. My art is like a reflecting of our life showing us what exactly we are doing.

2. Does your art make you fink and theel? What are some of your own reactions to your art?

While watching my film of art, I think "our" life could have been better if we dont get distracted by technologies. It makes me think I am useless and not paying attention to my education. Especially my brother because he is young, and technology is just taking over his life. It is a waste of time to play video games because if you win, what do you get? Nothing. I am ashamed of myself by not spending time on my grades and not using digital representaties wisely.

3. What was the most interesting aspect of your making of the art?

The most interesting aspect of my art is probably nothing because this happen almost everyday. I didnt come up with this film at all, it just happens. My brother spends his time on the computer playing his games, then, when my mother comes back home. my bro, then, will start on his homework.

Translation: I am not going to force my mother to speak "english" because this film has to be straight forward. But, I am going to translate what my mom said. Basically, as my mom came into my bro's room. My brother quickly close his game and work on his homework. My mom was yelling at my bro, asking him howcome he didnt finish his homework. Howcome he is playing his game instead of working.

- - there's a mistake and i didnt know how to fix it. The first video is part 1 then the second video is part 2. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment